Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Buzz the Pug


Now tell me, how could you not love this face!!!  He has completely stolen my heart like no dog ever has.  Sorry, Bo & Woody, I do love you guys too, but until you have owned a Pug you have not really lived!!  He is 7 months old and such a little goof ball.  He loves to run circle eights around the house which we call the Pug scoot which is just one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  A house is not a home without at least one 4 legged friend!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete