Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring Master Bedroom update


So here is my Master Bedroom.  Today I updated my duvet cover thanks to my amazing Mom!  If you ever thought you couldn't afford designer bedding think again!  I buy flat sheets, these are Ralph Lauren 500 ct sateen cotton.  You sew them together and put in a duvet zipper on the side and you have a designer duvet cover for a fraction of the cost of buying the duvet cover already made.  The underside is white and I saved that flat sheet from a white sheet set I received as a Christmas gift and then I bought the RL flat sheet on Ebay for $40.  My Mom sews for free so I save there.



Above is the view of the window seat we put in after we moved.  Now you tell me what else would you put in that space?  It was crying out for a window seat!  My Pug Buzz loves to sit there and bark at the birds and chew on the little stuffed duck that Bob brought home for me one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment